Pages

10.01.2010

Guest Post: Graphic Ladies


On my last day of guest blogging on Tam+Sam I'd like to share with you images I collected for some work I'd like to produce in the near future. I'm always thinking about personal projects I'd like to work on when I have more me time. Some being illustrations exploring portraiture, particularly of women. I love the idea of flattening the face (or even the figure) into graphic shapes, so whenever I see great examples from other artists I screen-grab them and add them to my "inspiration folder." Here are a few I've collected in the last few months.

A big hug and thank you to the ladies of Tam+Sam. It was such a pleasure being a part of this amazing site. I enjoyed sharing some fun inspiration and a little behind-the-scenes look at some of my favorite projects I had the opportunity to work on. And a huge thank you to the Tam+Sam readers, I appreciate your time :).


From our Guest Blogger Andrea Pippins of Fly 


1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

I was wondering how possible it is to have the artist's contact infos...

Thanx

BTW TAM$SAM ROCKS !!!!