Pages

10.22.2010

On His list








We asked blogger and style connoisseur Ken Ace to share some of his season's favourites.



Wings + Horns - Fall / Winter 2010

I'm proud to say that this Canadian brand has made it to the top of my list because it reflects my hunger for this upcoming season perfectly. It's simple, well-made & good quality for the right price. With their famous “Tiger Fleece”, Wings+Horns  Fall / Winter collection will definitely keep me in check this season.
















The Varsity jacket



















Here’s another one of my obsession for the fall:Varsity jackets are back. Streetwear fashion gets  the thumbs up on this one. With wool-Melton body and leather sleeves, this jacket from Heritage Research would be a sweet addition to my wardrobe.


Undefeated x New Balance Sonic 574




This is one of the most comfortable pair shoes I’ve ever worn in my life, and trust me, I’ve worn a couple, lol! This 574 model is made out of sweater material & suede. Apparently, New Balances are a  key component to that whole Scandinavian look so I guess I’m on point!






My IPhone 4


 

I never thought that a phone could have the best of me. I’m obsessed with it. It’s always in my hands, even at work while I’m helping customers out (My boss hates it, ☺).You have to understand that   before that, I had a puny Nokia 2730 so cut me some slack.  Though I’m still new to the tech game, I’d say I’m adjusting just fine.














 J.Cole

For those who know me, you know that I’m a big music fanatic whether it’s jazz, pop, reggae, rap, etc… Now, we've all heard that hip-hop was dead well and it was almost true until I discovered J.Cole. This kid, to me, is the future of “great” hip-hop. Not only does he have mad skills, he actually makes me want to hear more and these days, that’s rare.
Listen to “Who Dat”, his first official single under the  RocNation label here.


Aucun commentaire: