Pages

7.18.2011

You move me

The sea breeze was way too much and I forgot my favourite summer scarf *sigh*
Light in colour and fabric it is perfect to drape around you on cooler evenings. You don't have to take my word for it, try these other ones from fabulous, fashion fabric labels. One is never enough.

They come in 5 different colors. Can you guess which colour I have?


Cotton Scarves | $38.00 USD



This inspiring boutique-like store always has a plethora of scarves to choose from ranging from bright bolds to subdued tones. Their selection often consists of crafted pieces dedicated to promoting fair trade and empowerment for female artisans.



 A printed cashmere scarves is a luxurious accessory to have. But only £445. One day soon...










1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

wow, these are beautiful!!